W Series Career Stats
- Age: 25
- Nationality: Brazilian
- Hometown: Caibi – Santa Catarina
- Date of birth: 18/09/1997
- Education: Graduated in Journalism (2022)
- Career highlight: My goal in motorsport is to be a professional race car driver, to live my life racing in a hight level category. Living the dream!
- Favourite circuit: Interlagos, Laguna Seca
- Hobbies and interests: I play soccer, go to the gym, stay with my dog, go to the farm, stay with my family and friends, drink terere (brazilian drink)
- Sporting hero: Ayrton Senna
- Favourite animal: Dog
Fascinated in cars from a young age, Bruna entered her first race aged seven. Despite being the only girl on the track, and racing against far more experienced boys, she came third.
Bruna’s first international race was at SKUSA, in Las Vegas 2011, which she again finished in third place, this time against more than 80 drivers. With growing confidence, she entered Brazil’s Formula Junior championship in 2013. She continued on the international karting circuit, scoring one podium in her first season and a first win in 2014, coming fourth overall in that year’s championship. She went on to race in South American Formula 4 in 2015 and finished sixth in the championship. The following year, she continued Formula 4, scoring five podium positions before finishing fourth. After a move to the US in 2017, she joined the Road to Indy through the U.S. F2000 National Championship, finishing 16th in the standings. Tomaselli remained in U.S. F2000 in 2019, moving to Pabst Racing Services – improving to 8th overall with a top-five finish at Mid-Ohio
After a successful test in Barcelona, I’m ready to get going this new season with Racing X. I’m happy with the work I put in last year, and I’m ready to push further in 2022.