W Series Career Stats
- Age: 17
- Place of Birth: Guangdong Province, China
- Nationality: United States of America
- Education: I am still in high school right now and am set to graduate in June. I’m planning on going to university in the United States starting this fall.
- Hometown: Monroe, New York
- Date of birth: 14/06/2004
- Career Highlight: Being selected for W Series
- Favourite Circuit: Circuit de Catalunya-Barcelona so far, but also looking forward to all the tracks on the W Series calendar!
- Hobbies and Interests: My main passion is racing but outside of racing, I enjoy swimming competitively, driving on my simulator, cycling (when it’s warm enough), and hanging out with friends.
- Sporting Hero: Serena Williams
- Favourite Animal: My dog, Turbo
Chloe started racing in 2012 at the age of eight at a kart track in New York near to where she lived. Chloe grew up watching Formula 1 with her Dad on weekends and attended his autocross and track day events from a young age. It was at one of these events that she asked when she could drive too. She continued to make progress, starting in club level races, and then through to competing in some of the biggest kart races in the world. One of these races being the SKUSA Supernationals held annually in Las Vegas, where she finished 3rd in the final just inches away from winning.
In 2020, Chloe moved into the senior class in karting and won her first national race, crowning as the WKA Grand National Champion. That same year, she was asked by Porsche to set a new Guinness World Record for the fastest vehicular slalom using their Porsche 718 Spyder, beating the existing world record by over half a second with a time of 47.45 seconds. In 2021, Chloe moved into the F4 U.S. Championship where she had an immersive learning year, developing her knowledge in formula car racing.
To be getting ready to make my W Series debut for the Jenner Racing Team at Formula 1’s Miami Grand Prix in May, is super thrilling and an honour. Jamie Chadwick sets a benchmark both in and outside of the car with her professional approach, and she is someone I’ve looked up to for a long time. Caitlyn Jenner is one of the greatest athletes of all time, so I can’t think of two better people to work with and learn from at this stage in my career.