W Series Career Stats
- Age: 25
- Nationality: Liechtensteiner
- Hometown: Schellenberg
- Date of birth: 07/11/1997
- Career highlight: Winning the Ferrari World Finals in Monza 2018 and my W Series Podium in Misano 2019
- Favourite circuit: Imola
- Hobbies and interests: Racing, Sports Gym, Skiing, Hiking, Traveling
- Sporting hero: Roger Federer, because he is one of the most successful sports person, he is humble and is admired by many.
- Favourite animal: Cheetah
Fabienne got the racing bug aged seven when her father, Edwin, took her and son Raphael karting. Having gone flat-out, Fabienne emerged from the kart and said: ‘Dad, this is what I want to do in my life.’ The family bought a camper van and travelled to different tracks in Liechtenstein and Switzerland, before Fabienne progressed to car racing with Aragon in the 2016 Italian F4 Championship. A year later she was competing in the Audi Sport TT Cup and the Ferrari Challenge European Championship, becoming the first woman to win a race outright for the Prancing Horse in the Coppa Shell class.
Having quit her banking job, Fabienne moved to the Trofeo Pirelli division of the Ferrari Challenge as a professional driver in 2019, returning the following year and claiming pole position in the first race at Imola. Pole position and a third-place finish at Misano were the highlights of Fabienne’s 2019 W Series Championship in which she finished sixth. Edwin has never missed one of his daughter’s races, knocking twice on her helmet and shaking her hand before every one.
Cryptocurrency is at the cutting edge, and, with my financial background, I find it really interesting and CortDAO feels like a natural fit for me. I’m proud to be racing for the CortDAO community and excited for what we can achieve together.