W Series Career Stats
- Age: 16
- Place of Birth: Japan
- Races Entered: 3
- Wins: 0
- Podiums: 0
- Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
- Date of birth: 02/02/2006
- Education: Ohka High School
- Career highlight: Started karting at the age of 3. Started to drive Formula at age of 10. Winning Formula U17 in F4 class at age of 12. Winning Formula U17 in F3 class at age of 13.
- Favourite circuit: Okayama
- Hobbies and interests: Cooking, and playing with animals
- Favourite animal: All sorts of animals
Juju started to learn driving and karting when she was just three years old. At the age of 10, she made her Formula debut in the Danish F4 championship. At the age of 12 and 13, Juju won the F4 and F3 U17 class races, gaining her international attention from these achievements and further podiums and results.
I’m still young, but I’ve already been racing for a long time and I’m ready to take the next step in my career with W Series. I’ve watched lots of W Series races in the past and the standard is very high, so this is a great opportunity and I really like what W Series is trying to do for females in motorsport. Everything is new to me with these cars so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but the pre-season testing helped me get up to speed and I’ve been training hard physically and mentally to prepare myself.
I don’t feel pressure, I just want to do well, and I appreciate all the support that people give me. I can’t wait to start the season in Miami, and I’m obviously looking forward to racing in front of my home crowd at the Japanese Grand Prix in October. I’ve never raced at Suzuka before, so that will be a very special weekend and I’ll be giving it everything.