W Series Career Stats
- Age: 29
- Nationality: British
- Hometown: Harrogate
- Date of birth: 22/10/1993
- Education: Level 2 in Mechanical Engineering
- Career highlight: Making history as the first openly LGBTQ to stand on the podium on a Formula One weekend
- Favourite circuit: My all time favourite circuit has to be the Nordschleife, absolutely insane!
- Hobbies and interests: Football (Liverpool FC), rugby league (Wigan Warriors), I love a good weights session at the gym! Also enjoying walking/hiking
- Sporting hero: Jessica Ennis-Hill, I will never forget watching the heptathlon in 2012. I don’t think I’ve ever been glued to the TV like I was watching that. Nail biting stuff!
- Favourite animal: Dogs for the win!
Sarah grew up in a racing family and started competing from the age of eight. Sarah drove in the Ginetta Junior Championship in 2007 and in 2009 won the title, having taken five wins and scoring sixteen more points than the runner-up.
She also became the first female driver to win a race in a series that formed part of TOCA package, the first win a mixed-gender series in the UK and was awarded the BRDC Rising Star status. In 2011 Sarah progressed to the new InterSteps Championship series and raced in various other series in the following years. In 2019 Sarah combined her racing in W Series with the Ginetta G50 series.
It feels great to be back with Scuderia W for 2022. I achieved some memorable results with the team last year, and I can’t wait to get going again this season.