PUMA W Series Team
W Series Career Stats
- Age: 19
- Place of Birth: Czechia
- Nationality: Czech
- Hometown: Vracov, Czech Republic
- Date of birth: 26/03/2003
- Education: I went to high school in the capital city of the Czech Republic- Prague called Open Gate which is one of the most prestigious school in the Czech Republic. I was there for 3 years but unfortunately with my racing career it’s not possible for me to keep up with the speed of the course because of my school attendance, so I had a year break and now Im starting again at the end of April at all online school to finish my studies.
- Career highlight: For sure the best race of my career was my last karting race – Rotax Grand Finals.
- Favourite circuit: I don’t have much of a single seater experience so I probably wouldnt be able to answer but as a karting circuit it would definitely be Genk in Belgium, because I feel like that’s where my career really started and it will always hold a special place in my heart.
- Hobbies and interests: I love travelling, getting to know new cultures, people and seeing new interesting stuff it’s what I do most of the time if Im not racing. Then I love spending quality time with my family and friends.
- Sporting hero: I definitely have quite a few, but one of them is definitely a Czech gymnast called Věra Čáslavská. She won multiple olympic medals in her sport and she was a really inspiring woman.
- Favourite animal: Lion
Tereza started racing when she was 6 years old. In the beginning, her parents intention was for her to learn to drive so she’d develop good reactions and would be less worried when she got a drivers license. At the time, Tereza was practising gymnastics on a high level, and therefore her family only went karting every Sunday but as the years went on, they started racing more and more and started entering races in the Czech Republic. After taking time out in 2017 from racing due to personal reasons, Tereza started racing again Later on and that’s when she felt like her career really started. She found the right people to work with and every race improved and made progress. In 2022, Tereza joined W Series for a test in Arizona and again in Barcelona.
W Series wants to change the face of motorsport and increase opportunities for women, while Puma – through the She Moves Us campaign – is committed to celebrating inspirational females in sport, and that is what I want to be so it’s a great fit.