THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Keep up-to-date on our latest news by signing up to our email newsletter below.
W Series is teaming up with the Click2Drive Bristol Street Motors Racing team to celebrate back-to-back weekends of British motor racing at Goodwood and Silverstone.
Enter your details below for a chance to win an official, signed W Series race suit as worn by Jessica Hawkins in the 2021 W Series season.
Terms and conditions
Your Chance To Win W Series Driver Jessica Hawkins 2021 W Series Race Suit
This competition is provided by W Series Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10692502, whose registered office is at 46-48 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0EB (WSL) in collaboration with Vertu Motors plc (trading as Bristol Street Motors), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05984855 whose registered office is at Vertu House, Fifth Avenue Business Park, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0XA (Vertu Motors plc), (together the “Organisers”)
1) PRIZE: ONE winner will receive W Series Driver Jessica Hawkins 2021 W Series race suit, signed by Jessica herself. There is no cash alternative and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This competition is open to any person resident in the UK. Entrants below the age of 18 must have parental consent in order to submit a valid entry to this competition. Employees of the Organisers and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter, nor are members of these employees’ families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners).
3) TIMING: This competition commences at 07:00am (BST) on Thursday 23rd June 2022 and closes on Sunday 3rd July 2022 at 11:59pm (BST) (Promotion Period).
4) ENTRY: To be entered into the competition, you must complete the entry form online above
5) WINNER SELECTION: The competition winner will be selected at random. Entries will be ineligible and not accepted if they:
- are incomplete
- are found to be part of an attempt to use multiple accounts to enter
- violate the rights of any other person or entity
- are received outside of the Promotion Period (See 3) (TIMING)
- are reported to violate the terms governing use of the website.
No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. WSL is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. WSL reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
6) USE OF YOUR ENTRY: The winner of the Prize consents to their full name being posted on social media as the winner of the competition. They also consent to take part in any additional publicity which may be reasonably requested by the Organisers. Any other personal data that an entrant provides when they enter may be used for future WSL and/or Vertu Motors Plc marketing activities if the entrant expressly consents to receive future marketing materials from the Organisers. Otherwise, this personal data will be used by the Organisers and agents acting on their behalf only for the operation of this competition.
8) NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: ONE winner will be selected at random from 4 July 2022 (for further details see 4) ENTRY above). The winner will be contacted by WSL or agents acting on its behalf via the Website to claim their Prize. If a potential winner has not confirmed receipt of the notification within thirty-two (32) hours of the first attempt, another winner may be selected to replace them and the potential winner will cease to be entitled to the Prize. The winner may be asked to provide documentation proving their identity and eligibility to enter the competition before they are announced as a winner.
9) OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this competition or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the decision of WSL, or Vertu Motors plc as the case may be, shall be final. WSL reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice before the Prize is claimed and the winner confirmed. Participants in this competition agree that neither Organiser or its subsidiaries or group companies will have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, costs, damage, disappointment or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of a Prize, or from participation in this competition. Nothing in this clause shall limit WSL’s or its subsidiaries or group companies’ liability in respect of death or personal injury arising out of its own negligence or liability arising out of WSL’s fraud. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
10) SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If an entrant attempts to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, each Organiser may seek damages from that entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, WSL will disqualify that entrant’s entry to this competition and may ban the entrant from participating in any future competitions, so please enter fairly.