- New broadcast deals in the Netherlands to show W Series races and news
- Live coverage available on Ziggo Racing, and free to air Channel 14 will show delayed rights and highlights
- News coverage will be free-to-air on national NOS sport channel
- Ziggo is home to Formula 1, UEFA Champions League and English Premier League.
- Dutch driver, Beitske Visser, among final grid of 18
W Series has signed a deal with Ziggo, the leading sports entertainment provider in the Netherlands, to show high-definition live coverage of each of the six races in the W Series calendar.
A parallel deal with NOS, the nation’s free-to-air terrestrial channel, will see W Series news coverage over race weekends.
W Series CEO, Catherine Bond Muir said:
“The Netherlands boasts some of the world’s most ardent motorsport fans, so we’re thrilled to be able to bring our breakthrough racing series to these enthusiasts from right across the region.”
The partnerships with Ziggo and NOS follow similar agreements with broadcasters in Europe, Asia and Africa. In the UK, Channel 4 will uniquely broadcast all six races live on their free-to-air terrestrial platform.
Dutch driver, Beitske Visser, is one of 18 drivers lining up on the grid for the season-opening race in Hockenheim, Germany, on May 4.
For the latest news, updates and information from W Series, follow our official social media channels.